We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team!
In your role, you will be integral to identifying business intelligence and data analysis needs across clinical and operational areas. From analyzing stakeholder requirements, to identifying data needs, to extracting and manipulating data using a variety of reporting and analytical tools, you will be a key resource on the Enterprise Analytics team, ensuring support of all strategic business objectives.
The Community Health System is a locally owned, not-for-profit, public-benefit organization based in Fresno, California. Community is the region’s largest healthcare provider and private employer. We operate a physician residency program with one of the nation’s top medical schools – the University of California, San Francisco.
In your role, you will:
- With guidance, work on multiple complex and cross-functional business intelligence and data analytics solutions, to support various clinical/business areas including quality, patient safety, regulatory, clinical service lines and administrative functions.
- Provide healthcare analytics support (e.g. predictive and prescriptive analytics, statistical analysis, data validation) to generate insights that can be transformed into action and include a broad set of tools, processes, technologies, for collecting, integrating, accessing, and analyzing information.
- Develop automated reports, scorecards and dashboards using various BI tools such as Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports and guide users with data discovery and analysis via a high-level understanding of BI tool architecture, functions, features and capabilities.
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into actionable information, with an emphasis on improving user productivity and business decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Public Health, or related field required
- 1 year of experience in Business/Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Healthcare Analytics/Quality, Clinical/Operational decision support, or related field required
- Competitive salary
- Professional development
- Relocation assistance
Posición gestionada por The Wise Seeker